April 11, 2020 at 1:22 pm #618
Here are the notes from our meeting for executing the Pollinator Garden project: Step 1 – Soil Prep and Weeding
- We agreed to split the soil prep up into 2 days: Sat April 25 & May 2.
- This doesn’t need a lot of coordination, just please take photos and let us know your progress, by posting here.
- Bring a tarp with you to pile the weeds on, so they can be easily disposed.
- Bring a small hand digging shovel and fork, a rake, gloves.
- @Aline will find a good youtube video on how to best prep the bed and post it here, so we can all be on the same page with what we are doing.
- We need to pickup 2 1/2 yards of soil from Lane Forest. Edie, Janine, Cliff, Becca have all volunteered to do this. This equals to 5 truck loads.
- Once the beds are prepped and weeded, we can coordinate the soil and plant pick up for Saturday May 9 planting. This will need to be much more coordinated.